
A Blessing in the Form of a Painter
So Erika and Scott know this couple they met at church a few years ago and have become very close to. They live in NH and just recently had their first baby. They are a very generous couple and love to find ways to help people in whatever way they feel they can. This couple has a friend who is a painter. Presently he is out of work and they felt bad for him and wanted to help him out. What better way than to hire him to paint a house. Whose house you say? Well, Erika and Scott's house of course, LOL. As a gift to Erika and Scott, and as a way to keep their friend employed, for the time being, they hired him to paint the entire upstairs to their house. You can't imagine what a blessing this came as to S & E (not to mention the rest of us in the family whom Erika roped into helping out, lolol). So now the painting is finished. There is no accidental paint marks on the ceiling or around the edges of the framework (okay, that would have been from me. I hate to paint.) and he even repaired the living room corner where some webbing tape was showing from the last owners. Good thing too, because had I been assigned to paint that corner of the living room, I would have painted right over it and not told anyone it was there. Like I said, this painter came as a blessing.☺
Unfortunately I don't have any pictures for you but I will try to get some for the next update.
Stay tuned for the next installment.
Catch ya,
No comments:
Post a Comment