Saturday night we had our little Trevor over for the night. It was so much fun. For whatever reason, we rarely get to have Trevor to ourselves and when we do, he's usually going to bed soon, so we don't get to be with him for very long. Ashley and Cora were out for the evening so it was nice to be able to give our undivded attention to our grandson and we just loved it.
I hate to make grandchildren comparisons but since Trevor doesn't live here like Cora does, he doesn't know all the things he can and can't touch or places he can go, the way Cora does. I feel bad a little bit because sometimes I feel like all I'm saying is, "no Trevor, don't touch, you can't go in there." But I have to tell you, (or you could say, brag, lol) he's such a fast learner and it doesn't take him very long to understand that when we say "no" or whatever else, he stops pretty quickly.
He slept most of the night in the pack n play and at 5am he woke up and came in the bed with me. I'm telling you, there's nothing better in the world than waking up to a special little person leaning on you and smiling in your face. It was great.
I didn't get to take too many pictures but here's one of him sitting on the sofa pretending the plastic funnel is a horn. He loved it when I poked my finger in his mouth, lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment