Hello Family and Friends!
I am happy to announce that baby boy Bales has finally arrived.
Welcome Persson Scott Bales, 8 pounds 6ounces. I don't yet know the length or the time of birth but I can tell you that it was somewhere around 8:00 in the evening.
Without getting into a lot of details (I'll do that later) Erika had one of the most difficult and painful labors I have ever seen or heard about in my life. I hate to use this term, but it was a nightmare. My heart aches, badly, that my child had to go through what she went through and is, at this moment STILL going through. After 48 hours of excruciating pain, baby Persson was delivered via C-section while his mother felt the whole thing because the anesthesia would not work properly. You know the term, mother and baby are doing fine? Well, baby is doing great, but mother is still going through some really really rough stuff.
Once again, my dear family and friends, I ask that you keep Erika in your prayers, that God would show His mighty favor upon her and heal her body of the pain she is experiencing this time. At this moment she is back in the OR for a procedure to "fix" where her spinal was administered.
I'm off to the hospital and will update more probably some time tomorrow. I hope to have pictures for you by then too.
Thank you all who have kept Erika and Scott in your prayers. You can't begin to know how much we all appreciate it.
Love, Janice
Janice, we are praying!!!
ReplyDeleteI am in tears thinking about Erika right now. I honestly cant imagine and I had tough labors myself! I know our God. I know He is mighty and can take away such pain. I pray He would do that in a way that even the nurses and Dr's would be amazed! How is the little guy's kidney? Still praying health into his body as well! Thanks for the update and welcome to a precious baby boy! Cant wait to see his face!!! Love to all...