The month of October came and went in a whirlwind. As many of you already know, Erika and Persson were here for most of the month. I have lots of stories and pictures to share, but just now I was going through some of my albums when I came across these pictures of Mark and I trying to get a photo with all of our grandchildren.
On this particular day, Erika & Persson's first Sunday with us, we all went to the Bass Pro Shop down in Foxboro. The place is HUGE and pretty fun considering it's a sporting good store. After spending a couple of hours inside, we decided to go out on the grounds and walk around. The sun was getting pretty low and it was a bit difficult, if not comical, to get all the kids to settle for a picture with the sun shining smack dab in our eyes. Not to mention, they just wanted to run and burn off some energy. We never did get the picture we were hoping for, but I just love these shots just the same.
No comments:
Post a Comment