I just have to share this with you. The other day I was cleaning out a junk drawer in my room and I came across an old Santa Christmas list of Erika's. Take a look...
Street hockey stick and ball
Baseball glove
Head phones
champion sweatshirt
Michael Jordan / Larry Bird computer disk
Baseball/basketball cards
Trivial Pursuit Jr.
Basketball
Nerf Football
Talkboy (please)
To help you understand why it was easier for me to not be so surprised at Krista's expanding belly during her pregnancies, take a look at her Santa list.
Ice skates
Fashion Magic
Magic Diary
Notebooks
Fashion boots (black)
Champion or IOU sweatshirt
Red jeans
Earrings
A big cross necklace
A pocketbook with a side pocket
Headphones
Headphones
Dress shoes
A white sweater (plain or another color)
Scrunch socks
silk shirt
slippers
Nail polish
Headbands and elastics
See what I'm talking about? LOLOLOL Identical twins, not so identical in interests.
Well I'm happy to tell you that Erika is doing really well. She looks great and is loving her whole pregnancy experience so far. As of this coming Sunday, Oct. 5th, she will officially be in her third trimester, which means she is beginning her 7th month. She loves to feel the baby move and boy, does it move a lot. You know, when I was pregnant with Krista and Erika, I knew from the ultrasounds that baby A was on the left and baby B was on the right. Baby A, who happened to be Erika, NEVER stopped moving and it was her that I could always count on to move around, if someone asked if they could feel one of the babies kick. Coincidence? Who knows, but time will tell if this baby will be a little Erika.
I only have a couple of pictures of Erika at the moment, but you can be sure I'll be posting more in the near future.
Have a great day everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment