Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I Miss My Computer


Still don't know what's wrong with it yet. I called last Friday and Thatcher said, "it's still on the operating table" LOL. He said at first glance, he could see some burn marks but wasn't sure if it was enough to have ruined the motherboard. Call back Tuesday. I called yesterday, and he said he had been away for the long weekend and hadn't had a chance to look at it yet. Call tomorrow. Well, today is tomorrow and I haven't called yet because I have a sneaking suspicion that he hasn't looked at it yet. I'll call later today. I just really hope it's just the jack (plug) and nothing more serious. As much as I wish I had a new computer, I love my little computer. Get well soon computer, LOL.

What a beautiful day it is today. Honestly, I don't know why I'm in the house blogging, when I should be out soaking up some rays. Later this afternoon, I have to go to the chiropractor. He cracks me up...okay, it was a bad joke, but I couldn't resist. My neck/shoulder have been giving me some trouble the past few days so I went to see him yesterday and he did some stuff and it really feels better today. But wait until you hear this. When I went there yesterday, I pulled open the door real fast so that I could swing Cora's stroller in before the door closed and instead, the door knob hit me so hard in the rear end, that it knocked my lower back out of alignment. Not to mention, I've got a big bruise on my behind. Well, my rear hurt like a son of a gun when I walked into his office, but my lower back didn't start hurting until later when I got home and was watering some plants. Last night the pain was really bad and I was awake on and off all night. I really don't know what hurt more, my back or this darned bruise. It's the kind with a lump in it. Sorry, I don't have pictures for you, LOL. So anyway, I'll have him fix my back and repeat his treatment on my neck.

That's about it for now. I'm going outside while Cora's still sleeping.

Take care all,
Jannie

1 comment:

  1. Hello there!
    Your family is BEAUTIFUL! Thank you so much for taking the time to write to me. I appreciate it even more than you know! I'm so grateful to be able to connect with people that God puts in my path. It is all for a purpose! I would love to hear about how you found me...
    It impacts my life to know that someone cares enough to stick around and watch it grow and grow and change and change! Your grandchildren are absolutely gorgeous! Hope to talk more soon!!!
    My email is rameelin@mail.com
    Please please please write anytime!
    Ramee

    ReplyDelete