Thursday, January 31, 2008

Sinkless For a Day

I hate when things go wrong.

Okay, I know in the whole scheme of things, this isn't so bad, but for me, it's major. What is it you ask? The pipe under the kitchen sink is leaking big time. Okay, laugh at me if you want to but the truth is, I can't function without my kitchen sink. It is an absolute necessary item...if you will, that one with a toddler in the house can't live without. Okay, even without the toddler, I need a kitchen sink. For some people, it's not such a big deal. In fact, just a little while ago, when I was talking to Krista on the phone about my sink dilemma, she said, "oh lucky, I wish my sink was broken". WHAT?? You mean there are people out there that would actually chooooooose to leave dirty dishes in their sink? LOLOL. Okay Janice get a grip. Mark will fix it later, when he comes home from work. In the meantime, I guess I'll have to use paper plates and cups.

1 comment:

  1. Here I am about to have surgery later in the day and I'm at the hardware store at 8 O'Clock in the morning buying sink replacement parts. Plumbing isn't my specialty, but I've replaced pipes before. Of course, I get the whole thing together and I'm about two inches off. Back to the hardware store for a piece of flex pipe. I got it all together, but there's still a small leak somewhere and no time to fix it. It'll have to wait a few days before I feel like crawling under there again.

    ReplyDelete