Monday, August 11, 2008

IT'S A BOY


Yeah, he's finally here.
On Friday August 8th, we welcomed Warren Walter Sullivan to the family.

Born-11:59am

Weight- 10lbs. 1.2oz

Length- 21.5 inches

Yes, he's a big boy, but to us he's just a little peanut. I guess that's how it seems when you've gotten used to having two toddlers in the family. Krista is doing remarkably well. Because this was a planned C-section, she didn't go through the long painful hours of labor like she did with Trevor, therefore, her recovery is coming along drastically better. And although Trevor is still a little young (19 months) to completely understand what's going on right now, he sure knows there's a new baby around, he's been very excited to see his new little brother, kiss him and gently poke him in the nose, LOL. Poor little guy, he has no idea his world is about to change just as soon as mommy and Warren come home from the hospital.

It's been a busy couple of days and will continue to be so for a couple more weeks, as I will be spending some time with Krista at her house when Steve goes back to work. I can't begin to tell you how excited I am to be a grammy again.

Here are a few pictures. I'll try to post more in the days and weeks ahead.

Love to all,
Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment